How CompTIA Project+ Can Ignite Your Project Management CareerCompTIA Project+ gives private sector employees - interior and exterior from it - the essential concepts to actually manage small- to medium-sized projects.
Why is it different?
CompTIA Project+ is ideal for pros who need to manage smaller, less complex projects within their other responsibilities but nevertheless have foundational project management software skills. Project+ is much more versatile than other certifications as it covers essential project management software concepts at night scope of a methodology or framework.
About the exam
The CompTIA Project+ examination is designed for private sector employees who coordinate or manage small-to-medium-sized projects. The successful candidate could have the information and skills needed to:
* Manage the work lifetime
* Ensure appropriate communication
* Manage resources and stakeholders
* Maintain project documentation
To obtain more Specifics of CompTIA Project+ Certification:
What Skills Would you like to Learn?
Summarize the properties of project, phases, schedules, roles and responsibilities, and cost controls, in addition to identifying the essential aspects of Agile methodology.
Predict the effect of numerous constraint variables and influences throughout the project and explain the need for risk strategies and activities.
COMMUNICATION & CHANGE MANAGEMENT
Understand appropriate communication strategies to influence and use change control processes within the context of your project.
PROJECT TOOLS & DOCUMENTATION
Assess various project management software tools and analyze project and partner-centric documentation.
Jobs that use CompTIA Project+
1. Project Coordinator/Manager
2. Project Team Member
3. Business Analyst
4. Manager, Director, Team Leader
CompTIA Project+ Exam Details
* Exam Codes: PK0-004
* Exam Description: CompTIA Project+ is made for professionals who coordinate or manage small-to-medium-size projects, interior and exterior than it. Quality certifies the information and skills forced to manage the job life cycle, ensure appropriate, communication, manage resources, manage stakeholders, and look after project documentation.
* Number of Questions: Maximum of 95 questions
* Sort of Questions: Multiple choice questions (single and multiple response), and drag and drops
* Length of Test: 1 hour 30 minutes
* Passing Score: 7?10 (with a scale of 100-900)
* Recommended Experience: At least 1 year of cumulative project management experience or equivalent education
* Retirement: N/A
* Languages: English, Japanese
* Testing Provider: Pearson VUE Testing Centers
* Price: $319 USD
Take Online Practice Tests:
How CompTIA Project+ Compares
Project+ covers a high-level introduction to Agile included in one of the objectives. When someone want to concentrate on Scrum, he/she would take Scrum Alliance’s Certified Scrum Master certification.
PMI PMP and PRINCE2 Practitioner are methodology/framework-specific certifications created for higher project management software professionals overseeing larger projects. PMI CAPM and PRINCE2 Foundation are places to those project management methodologies/frameworks.
For more info about CompTIA Project+ Certification net page: check it out.